Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Week

Well - this is Easter week and it will be a busy one. Even though we only have four days of work this week I'm trying to cram six days into it. Jeremiah, Kasey and Mabry are going to be here on Thursday. Yeah!! Can't wait to see them. We haven't seen them since January and are so excited. Matt, Jaclyn and Brody will be joining us for a family Easter dinner on Saturday night. We plan on seeing them more than just Saturday night but that is on "official" dinner. Can't wait to have my whole family all together again. These times are very special and getting harder to come by. I'm sure I will have lots of pictures next week on my blog. Stay tuned. Have a wonderful, happy Easter.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you and your family this weekend....ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete