Monday, April 27, 2009

Baby News - Baby Blues



Baby News - Baby Blues... I have them both. The news is they are both growing healthy and strong. Look at these adorable faces. The Blues - I was sick over the weekend and didn't get to see or babysit Brody. Jeremiah, Kasey & Mabry were in Snyder, TX this weekend househunting. Jeremiah has accepted a job as an Academic Advisor at the Community College and they will be moving in June. Matt, Jaclyn & Brody spent Saturday at Branson Landing having a good time shopping. I was hoping to babysit on Sunday but things didn't work out but I'm excited about next time. I pretty much spent my weekend on the couch - running a temp and coughing. Uck!! What a waste of a beautiful weekend.

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute! I love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable, happy-looking babies! Sorry you missed your Brody time this week. I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete