Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bailey


I would not be a very good "MOM' if I didn't include Bailey in my post. Bailey is the "princess" at our house. She is an almost two year old Shih-Tzu and she rules our lives. She has her spot on the top of the couch where she can look out the windows and "survey" her world. Her favorite things are her toys and going outside. She also loves going to playday and seeing her human friend, Maggie and all her dog friends. She also loves playing with her friends, Lexie and Millie.

5 comments:

  1. How cute is she?! I love it! My cat, Tabitha, is basically my "furry child". Like Bailey, Tabby has her special perch on a table under the window in my bedroom so she can look out and watch the doves that like to sit on the fence outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally J! (jealous) I wish I could have a dog so bad in my apt! Who does her grooming they do a really good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is groomed at Pampered Paws. She also goes there to play with the other dogs a couple days a week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's precious! My friend and I went to Petland tonight to play with puppies. We fell in love with an lhasa-poo. It was 2 months old and looked like a teddy bear!

    ReplyDelete